Definition of SME Loan
SME loan refers to a type of financial loan specially catered for business owners who operate small and medium enterprises (SMEs) such as manufacturing and service sectors. The loan is usually utilised for funding working capital, expanding an existing business, overcoming cashflow problem or promoting business growth.
How to qualify for a SME business loan
- You must be a business owner qualified under the category of SMEs as per accordance to Malaysia law. The respective categories of SMES are:
- – Micro (for Manufacturing & Services: less than 5 employees)
- – Small (for Manufacturing: between 5 & 75 employees / for Services: between 5 & 30 employees)
- – Medium (for Manufacturing: between 75 & 200 employees / for Services: between 30 & 70 employees)
- Annual sales turnover
- – Micro (for Manufacturing & Services: less than RM300,000)
- – Small (for Manufacturing: between RM300,000 & less than RM15 million / for Services: between RM300,000 & less than RM3 million)
- – Medium (for Manufacturing: between RM15 million & RM50 million / for Services: between RM3 million & RM20 million)
How we can help
As a licensed money lender, here are the benefits that you might consider us for your monetary need:
- You can expect fast approval once you have submitted the necessary documents and paperwork.
- Unlike traditional bank loan, we are flexible in terms of lending out money to respective individuals. This means business owners who have a history of financial problems or constraints are all welcome to apply for the loan.
- We do not examine your credit history since we are basing on your current ability to repay the loan amount.
- You do not need to submit a pile of documents to apply for the loan. All you need to do is to present your MyKad, latest pay slip or other proof of income and latest bank statement.
Whether you need your cash urgently or struggle to gather a capital to start up a business, we are here to ease your situation. It is understandable that the first step is always the hardest. But once you get through, the world is your oyster as your prospect future for the SME business will be shining brighter.